M.Com Banking & insurance
- To provide academic excellence along with all round development.
- Offer experimental learning
- To develop the right kind of attitudes and values to perform effectively in managerial and administrative position.
- Advanced research studies.
Course offered: M.Com ( Insurance and Bank Management)
Duration: Two years (Full Time)
Candidates shall have passed the three year B.Com/B.B.M/B.B.A Degree Examination of Mangalore University considered as equivalent thereto provided they have obtained not less than 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate excluding language subjects.
Those candidates who already possess a Master Degree in any subjects and apply for admission to Masters Degree in Commerce shall be eligible for admission only after all other eligible candidates have been considered.
- Advanced Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Business Research Methods
- Strategic Management
- Total Quality Management And Corporate Governance
- Banking And Insurance Accounting
- Statistical Methods
- Organizational Behavior
- International Banking And Financial Institutions
- Principles And Practice Of General Insurance
- People Skills Management
- Principles Of Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Specialisation: Rural Banking And Micro Finance
Rural Insurance Schemes And Micro Insurance
- Security Analysis And Portfolio Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Investment Appraisal & Financial Decisions
- Specialisation: Contemporary issues in banking
Principles and practice of life insurance.