M.Sc. – General Chemistry
To provide knowledge of:
- Advanced modern chemical techniques
- Modern instrumentation.
- To strengthen problem solving ability.
To produce adequately trained personnel in Chemistry for present and future needs of :
- Academic and Research institutions
- Chemical/ Pharmaceutical industries
- Health Organizations.
- MSc. Course in Chemistry
- MSc. Course in Organic Chemistry
- MSc. Course in Analytical Chemistry
Two years (Full Time)
Candidates seeking admission for M.Sc. in Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry shall have studied
- Chemistry as optional/major / special subject in the Bachelor Degree programme
- Physics and Mathematics as optional / major / special / subsidiary subjects either at B.Sc. or at PUC for two years (11th and 12th Standard).