M.A. – English
- To make the programme a cognate seat of higher learning and research.
- To equip the students for the better placement.
- To produce the qualified and competent candidates’ and guiding them for better employability.
- To support the students to gain the proficiency of English language and competence in the literary component.
- To translate the local culture into the global and thereby to bring comprehensive knowledge system.
- M.A. English
- Ph. D. (Affiliated to Tumkur University)
Two years (Full Time)
The eligibility prescribed by Mangalore University for admission to M.A. English programme is also applicable to us.
- 45% aggregate in core subject for the G.M group. 40% for category I, SC and ST students.
- 60% for Basic English aggregate of four semesters of any Bachelor’s Degree.
* Those candidates who already possess a Master Degree in any subjects and apply for admission to Masters Degree in English shall be eligible for admission whenever there is a need.
|Dr. B.Y. Patil||Professor & HOD|
|Mr. Ganesh Prasad S.G.||Assistant Professor & Coordinator|
|Dr. Manjushree R.||Associate Professor|
|Ms. Deepika Mallya||Assistant Professor|
|Ms. Yashaswini B. G.||Assistant Professor|
|Ms. Artha Perla||Assistant Professor|
- Smt. Vaidehi on her short stories
- Dr. Rajalakshmi on partition short stories’
- Dr. Mithun Chakravarthy on American Essays
- Dr. Parinitha on the world of Pandita Ramabai
- Dr. Shalip Kumari on Gender studies
- Dr. Poornima on American Essays