B.A. – History, Economics, Political Science
|Semester||History||Economics||Political Science||Languages & Compulsory paper|
|I||India in the early historical period-I(To A. D .300)||Micro Economics||Introduction to Political Science||EnglishKannada/ Hindi / Sanskrit /Constitution Of India Ec & Cc|
|II||India in the early Medieval period (300-1300)||Macro Economics||Political Thinkers||EnglishKannada / Hindi / Sanskrit/Malayalam / Manipuri/Additional English Gender equity, Environmental science & Human rightsEC& CC|
|III||Medial India(1206-1556)||Money and Banking||Political Process in India||EnglishKannada / Hindi / Sanskrit/additional English/Malayalam / Manipuri/ General StudiesEC & CC|
|IV||Early Modern India(1556-1856)||International Trade and Public Finance||Selected Constitutions||EnglishKannada / Hindi / Sanskrit/additional English/Malayalam / Manipuri/ Human Resource ManagementEC & CC|
|V||Paper I- Colonial India (1856-1885)Paper II- History of Europe (1815-1970)||Economic ThoughtDevelopment||Paper IPublic AdministrationPaper IIInternational Relations – Theory & concept|
|VI||Paper I- Freedom Movement in India & its legacy (1885-1964)Paper II- Modern Karnataka (1565-1956)||Indian Economy Managerial Economics or Environmental Economics||Paper IInternational Relations structure |& ProcessPaper IITheory & Practice of Management
- Experienced teaching faculty
- Guest Lectures / seminars / workshops/ Education tours to historical places.
- Coaching for competitive exams.
- M A in History/ Political Science / Sociology / Cultural Studies/ Archeology, M.Phil. , Ph.D.
- MSW , B.Ed. M.Ed., LLB, M.Lib, MBA, MTA, B.PEd, MPED ,MWM, MHRD
- P.G. Diploma in gender studies / Indian art & culture.
- Teaching in primary or high schools, PU and Degree Colleges
- Center and state Public Services.
- Work as research scholar in various departments
- In Archeology department social welfare offices
- In NGOs
- In women and Child Welfare Departments
- In tribal Welfare Department.
- In Social Work Department