- To acquire competence in the area of taxation and finance.
- To develop communication and business skills
- To enhance the development of presentation, analytical and logical skills.
- Providing an exposure to curricular, co-curricular and extracurricular activities for the all round
development of the students.
- M.Com. General
- M.Com. Insurance and Bank Management
Two years (Full Time)
Candidates shall have passed the three year B.Com/B.B.M/B.B.A Degree Examination of Mangalore University considered as equivalent thereto provided they have obtained not less than 45% (40% for SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate excluding language subjects.
Those candidates who already possess a Master Degree in any subjects and apply for admission to Masters Degree in Commerce shall be eligible for admission only after all other eligible candidates have been considered.